March 22, 2008

Playing with Flip.com - SCRAPBOOKS

I can´t recall where I found this site but had a great time playing with it. First I made a flipbook to present FAMILY vocab to my basic 1 students.
http://www.flip.com/people/flipbooks/414962

Then I made a flipbook with a preset template in order to introduce myself. I guess this could be used in a first-day class or even ask sts to make one about themselves. It takes some time but you feel quite good after you´ve finished your presentation.
Have a look. Do you have any other ideas on how to use this tool with students?







To rate or comment, view full size.   |   or make your own.

2 comments:

Aurélio Jr. said...

teacher did you saw how amazing is that vidio, i loved.

it's so interesting.

kisses

XD

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Aurélio,
Yes, I bet Karol is going to love the video in your blog.

anamaria