This is a post for EVO session: Blogging4educators, week 3, task 4. I´d have to choose one of the titles and write about it. My choice was "Reflections on learning" more specifically "learning online". These are a few things I´ve learned while blogging:
- People actually read what you write.
- Leaving comments in blogs is a great way to get to know people. It´s nice to leave your blog address after your name so that the person can visit your blog as well.
- I´ve discovered I love images. My posts HAVE to have images. :)
- It can be addictive and overwhelming at first. I had to organize my time very well so as to keep an eye on my family and I normally write a lists of tasks for that day in order to guide myself surfing.
- Become friends with technology: the more you use tools the easier and less scary they become. Use microphone, webcam, record yourself, BE BOLD.
- Visit other people´s blogs and ask questions if you want to learn how to do something they have done in their own blogs. People are very willing to teach and help.
- Share your knowledge with other people, involve other teachers and you can learn together.