February 7, 2010

Wiziq session - EDMODO in Depth


Yesterday, February 06, I gave one more online workshop to a group of teachers I've been training at the Cultura EDtech online course. I talked about Edmodo features and how some teachers have been using it with students.





You can view the RECORDED session by clicking on the links below:

Part 1 - http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/252851-edmodo-in-depth
Part 2 - http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/254296-edmodo

The session is part of the Cultura Edtech  Course, an online course for EFL / ESL teachers who wish to begin exploring blogs and  webtools with some help. It's a 3-month course where teachers carry out weekly tasks in order to learn about technology integration with classroom activities.

If you're interested, the next group starts in March 2010. Send me an e-mail to anamariacult@yahoo.com.br and I'll send you more information.
http://anamariacult.glogster.com/cultura-edtech/

3 comments:

GilMattos said...

Loved your presentation Ana. I have created an Edmodo group for the staff at CCBEU and I now want to have a try with students. So far I have been using NING pages with most of my groups but I think Edmodo will be better and simpler than Moodle, for example.

Camila Sousa said...

Aninha,

Thanks for all the tips. It was awesome to learn more about Edmodo! I have posted on my blog about your online course (EDtech).

Bjinhos,
Camila

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Great you liked it, Camila! It's always a pleasure to have you with us.