May 9, 2010

KIZOA - slideshows with effects

While surfing through David´s Kapuler´s wonderful blog, I decided to give Kizoa a try.

I normally used other slideshow creators but this one is truly AMAZING. You can choose transitions, effects, music, animations, insert texts ...

I know my first trial was a bit over-the-top with too many animations but I wanted to play with the possibilities. As today we celebrate Mother´s Day in Brazil, this one is for my mom. Beijos,mãe.

* I'm so sad :( , it was too good to be true. Many of the animations and effects I had chosen are part of the premium package which is paid. The free package is similar to other tools I've tried before.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! What a beautiful slideshow! I love seeing your mom and you together and classic photographs.

dkapuler said...

Ana, thanks for your kind words, and I'm thrilled you like this site too. If only all those effects/themes were free ;-)

Hope you're doing well!!

waynebrighton said...

nice site -I shall try it -thanks.-Wayne [London England]

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for a slideshow creator that does exactly what you've made here. Your slideshow looks amazing and I can't wait to use many of the same features myself. The effect in the very beginning with the pencil that spells out "love you" surpasses my technology expectations. It flows very nicely! Thank you for sharing this. I might have to go premium as well!