Thanks, Cristina, for the tag and the opportunity for us to learn more about you in your blog post.
So, how does it work?
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger(s).
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
4. List 11 bloggers.
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
#2 Sharing some random facts about me.
#3 These are the questions Cristina has asked me to answer:
1. What was the best moment in your life?
I've had many good moments in life but the more I live the more I think the best moment in my life is NOW.
2. Do you expect much of people?
I've been told I'm quite naive when it comes to trusting people. I always expect the best of everyone.
3. How many true friends do you have?
I have very few true friends but many people I truly love.
4. What do you do when you need to have YOUR moment?
I choose a book to read and sit by myself.
5. What is the film of your life?
"The color of paradise" could be one of the films of my life.
6. When was the last time you slept 10h?
I don't usually sleep a lot but last week I woke up at 10 in the morning so I guess I ended up sleeping for more than 10 hours, kkkkkkk.
7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I drink a glass of water.
8. Which historical character would you like to meet if you had that chance?
I'd love to listen to the Dalai Lama.
9. An embarrassing moment in your life was…
When I greeted someone with a hug and then I noticed I had mistaken the person for someone else.
10. When did you last burst out laughing and couldn’t stop?
I can't remember but I laugh A LOT.
11. City or countryside?
City. I love living in the city, the noise, the movement, the people.
#4 The list of eleven Bloggers I tag for the challenge:
1. Roseli Serra
2. Camila Sousa Sakai
3. Andressa Cardoso
4. Emma Heath
5. Vicky Saumell
6. Jennifer Verschoor
7. Sílvia Heshiki
8. Naiara Valente
9. Daniela Pesconi-Arthur
10. Susana Canelo
11. David Kapuler
#5 My questions for them:
1. Where did you live as a child? 2. What was your favorite toy? 3. As a child, what did you want to be in the future? 4. Tell us something you're afraid of. 5. Tell us something you're good at. 6. Tell us something you're bad at. 7. Tell us about a place you'd love to visit one day and who with. 8. What do you normally procrastinate? 9. If you could a place to live, where would it be? 10. What would you like to get for Christmas? 11. What would you like to learn in 2014?
This afternoon, I learned about a website and app which allows us to upload a presentation either from our computer or from google drive and record our voice and image using our webcam. http://www.movenote.com/
My first trial was with my ipad. The ipad app is FREE, however, you can only use photos you have on your device or a photo you take with the ipad to include to your presentation. Other than that, the app is very simple to use and the quality of the recording seems to be really good. https://api.movenote.com/v/saNK4Xb_Jds
Some weeks ago I was invited to help some professors from UFU (Universidade Federal de Uberlândia) to start using the interactive whiteboards the department had bought.
The board they had purchased was DUALBOARD which works with the INTERWRITE WORKSPACE software.
Although I had never used this software, as I'm very well acquainted with the usage of another brand of interactive whiteboards (Promethean), I imagined after a few tutorials I would be able to learn how it worked.