December 1, 2013

Interwrite Workspace TUTORIALS (em Português)

Some weeks ago I was invited to help some professors from UFU (Universidade Federal de Uberlândia) to start using the interactive whiteboards the department had bought.



The board they had purchased was DUALBOARD which works with the INTERWRITE WORKSPACE software.

Although I had never used this software, as I'm very well acquainted with the usage of another brand of interactive whiteboards (Promethean), I imagined after a few tutorials I would be able to learn how it worked.

I found a few tutorials in English online at http://www.einstruction.com/workspace-video-tutorials but none in Portuguese for the teachers to watch whenever they needed it.

So, here they are: a few video tutorials (in Portuguese) if you have Interwrite Workspace installed where you teach.





No comments: