May 16, 2014

New house remodeling for LIFE FEAST



Changing can be scary sometimes, but it can be refreshing too.

LIFE FEAST has just been remodeled with the help of the very talented Savannah and Jenny from http://maiedae.blogspot.com.br/

I wanted a template which reflected the way I am and the way I see things in life. 

What am I like? Well, the title of the blog can give anyone a hint. I value life, family, true friendship, I cherish moments such as being in the classroom with my students. I love flowers and delicate images. My personal and professional lives are forever entwined. I am simple with flaws and dreams. And above all, I love LEARNING and sharing.

Life Feast is my virtual home, the place where I share, in a simple language, the things I like about teaching, what I try or would like to try with my students and whatever touches my heart.

I started blogging in 2006 and little by little I found my voice as well as what I really wanted to share with others.

With the help of an interesting website called WAYBACK MACHINE I was able to trace back the different looks Life Feast has had over the years.

2006

























2008 (header created by my daughter Camila)


























2010






















2013




















Now, we're back to a cleaner look with a delicate touch. Thanks, Camila, for discovering the great work developed by Maiedae. Hope all of you enjoy the new look. :)





4 comments:

Roseli Serra said...

Dear, Ana,

As your mentee and number one fan, I'd like to let you know that your " new house " is really beautiful . As beautiful as you as are every single day of your life. Simply lovely! Congrats, my friend! Cheers and a big hug from Recife :)

Fabiana Casella said...

This is so beautiful, Ana MarĂ­a!!!
Your daughter is wonderful, congratulations on your passionate role as a teacher and as a Mom as well!
Hugs from Buenos Aires!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Aninha, I like the colors and how easy it is to navigate around it! Way to go :-) Congrats!! Beijos, Camila Sakai

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Dear Roseli, Fabiana and Camila,

I'm so glad you liked Life Feast new looks. Your opinion is very important to me.